Vestigium Services Ltd. works with Financial Service Organisations*
Locating the current whereabouts of customers who have become ‘Gone Away’ through a change of circumstance**.
‘Gone Away’ means when a Financial Service Organisation holds incorrect contact information for their customer, so can't reach them.
Vestigium Services’ commitment is to provide these Financial Services Organisations with current contact details for their customers in order for their relationship to function correctly.
Vestigium Services are the proud owners of a free service for Consumers. This service updates Financial Services clients of changes in circumstance notified by you the consumer. This assists consumers in their tracking of ‘lost assets’ both current and historic. This free service was formerly known as 'MONIMINE'.
*Banks, Asset Managers, Life and Pension providers, amongst others ** Change of address, death, expatriation.
Our mission is to empower Financial Institutions to maintain accurate contact details for their customers to enable those Financial Institutions to fulfil their obligations.
All financial institutions have an obligation to make sure they connect money to its rightful owner. They are increasingly seeking the most effective ways to do this.
We have the solution. Vestigium Services helps individuals and financial institutions who would otherwise struggle to re-connect.
- Raising awareness of unclaimed money in the UK.
- Raising awareness of Vestigium Services to re-connect more people with their money.
- Encouraging more financial institutions to join the scheme.
- We will only use your information for the purpose of re-connecting you with your unclaimed assets.
- See our data protection policy.
- We are always open and honest about what we do.